Saturday Nine-Jumping Someone Else’s Train
|June 19, 2010||Posted by JenR under Memes, Most Recent, Saturday 9|
1. When was your last train ride?
My last train ride was last summer when I went to visit my friend. It was on Amtrak and I had a blast, as always!
2. How many foreign countries have you visited? Tell us about one.
I have visited 8 foreign countries! My favorite was Italy. My mom and I took a tour of Europe when I was eighteen (a graduation gift from my dad!). Italy was such a blast, the people were incredibly friendly and the scenery beautiful. Oh did I mention the food? Heavenly! Venice was our favorite – it was so charming.
3. What do you always take with you on vacation?
Makeup. I would be lost without it. Well, and clean underwear of course!
4. Tell us about something you’ve lost recently.
My mind. Does that count? No, seriously – it is my mind. Final answer. I know I left it somewhere…
5. Do you prefer action packed vacations or relaxing ones?
I am all about relaxing. Isn’t that what a vacation is all about? My idea of a perfect vacation is sitting on the beach, or shopping. Then to finish off the day I love fine dining!
6. How long will you wait in a check out line before abandoning your purchases?
Hmmm This is a good question. I do not have much patience. I would say maybe 7 minutes? I usually try an evil glare, pacing, etc. first, but if that gets no reaction then will leave.
7. How old do you wish you were?
I would love to be 34 again. It was a beautiful age. Not too young and not too old.
8. Do you consider yourself kind?
I am one of the kindest people I know. That can be a good thing and a bad thing all at once. The good part of being so kind is people feel comfortable around me and trust me. I will do just about anything for anyone. The bad part is that sometimes people take advantage of that kindness, knowing that I have a hard time saying “no”.
9. Tell us about your tattoos. Or if you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
I have two tattoos. I have a rose on my shoulder that I have had for about 18 years. I also have a sunset on my abdomen/hip area. It has palm trees and is adorable. I always thought the palm trees would “grow” when I was pregnant, but that didn’t happen.
Make sure you head over to Saturday 9 to see the rest of the Saturday 9 participants!